Auto Type Tumble Belt Shot Blasting Machine for Steel Brake Shoes
- Tumble Belt Shot Blasting Machine adapts the endless rubber apron
to form a special barrel, to make the workpieces tumble
continuously during shot blasting process.
- Tumble Belt Shot Blasting Machine is the right solution for the treatment of various medium and
small-sized metal related workpieces, such as die castings,
forgings, stampings, welded parts, machined parts, aluminum
extrusions and hardware.
- Tumble Belt Shot Blasting Machine can be independently operated and also available with continuous
conveyor to form a complete production line.
Machine Features and Advantages
- The tumble belt shot blasting machines are designed to process a
variety of parts that can be tumbled.
- The tumble belt shot blasting machine can be equipped with steel or
rubber belt conveyor according to the requirements.
- The impeller head is composed of blast wheel, the structure is
simple and durable.
- Optional PLC control system, stable quality and easy to get support
- No-pit, easy for install, move and save cost.
- The tumble belt shot blasting machines are totally integrated with abrasive reclaim systems,
separator and dust collector.
- Superior design, quality and rugged construction make our barrel
machines more reliable and easier to maintain.
- The bag dust filter can greatly reduce air pollution and protect
- Using abrasion resistant rubber belt lighten the collision of work
pieces, and lower the noisy.
Main Technical Parameters
(Tumble Belt Shot Blasting Machine for Steel Brake Shoes Derusting)
Maximum Weight of
|4||Diameter of Disk||mm||650||1,000||1,000|
|6||Abrasive Flow Rate||kg/min||125||250||250|
More models of machine are available at your request.
Some of the technical parameters to be further defined after
discussion with customers.
If the machine is not suitable for your workpiece, please tell us
the following information:
1) What kind of workpiece will you clean?
2) The size of workpieces ( the minimum and maximum length, width
and height) ?
3) The minimum and maximum weight?
4) Your requirement of cleaning efficiency?