Roller Conveyor Type H Beam Shot Blasting Machine for Removing Rust
H Beam Shot Blasting Machine Through Type Shot Blast Cleaning
H Beam Shot Blasting Machine are widely used in descaling, de-rusting, paint removal, paint preparation and general blast cleaning of h beam, I beam etc. structural steel. It’s also applicable for metal sheets, pipes/tubes, and welded parts. The steel beam/parts shows the metalic luster after being blast
cleaned. The H beam shot blasting machine is able to eliminate
inner stress of the workpiece and enhance its fatigue resistance,
improving the antifatigue properties and increase the file adhesion
when come to the process of painting, ultimately, Improving the
quality of internal and external surfaces. Achieving the perfect
finishing of the steel surface, at the same time completing the
full clean-up purposes.
The quantity and the mounting position of blast wheels ensures
optimum blast results. The thrown blast media is collected with
screw conveyors and transported to the media hopper through an
elevator, screen drum or tilting screen and air wash separator. The
machine width, number of blast wheels and their location is
determined by parts size and production speed. Standard systems are
used for processing metal sheets and beams. Standard systems are
frequently modified to allow processing of welding constructions of
different sizes and geometries.
|Surface Cleaning Grade||SA 2.5||SA 2.5||SA 2.5|
|Conveyor Loading Capacity||1,500Kg||2,000Kg||2,000Kg|
|Dust Collector||Filter Cartridge||Filter Cartridge||Filter Cartridge|
- Surface preparation Beams, metal sheets, pipes/tubes, slabs,
- Smoothing Pickled or eroded surfaces, machining lines, etc.
- Decorative blasting Light metals, stainless steel, copper, brass,
- Peening Parts exposed to high stress, torsion bars, etc.
- De-burring Flame cut, sawed and stamped parts
1. Payment Term: 30% deposit by T/T, the balance paid before delivery.
2. Installation and Commissioning: We will send 1-2 technicians to assist with machine installation
and commissioning. Customer pays for their tickets, Insurance, accommodation, daily salary.
3. Delivery Time: Within 15-40 days according to different types of machine.
4. Warranty Time:12 months from date of commissioning completion.
5. Full English Documents: Including general installation drawings, pit design drawings,
operation manual, electric wiring diagram, electric manual and
maintenance book, etc.
Customized design is availabe. If the standard machine doesn't suit
for your workpiece, please kindly let us know the following
1. What is the material of the workpiece?
2. What 's the maximum size of it and its maximum
3. What are the efficiency requirements of the blast cleaning process?
4. Other special requirements if any.